Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Get ready for balloons!!!

   On Sunday afternoon, my dad came running inside the house to tell us that there were hot air balloons flying in the neighborhood. Of course I had to run and get my camera before heading outside!  I have been hot air ballooning once - about 7 years ago.  It was an amazing experience, and if I ever get the opportunity to go again (meaning if I ever have the finances to go again) I will jump at the chance.  Until then, I'll have to settle for taking pictures of the few that pass by...

    I figure these balloonists were getting ready for the St. Louis Balloon Race this weekend.  I plan to go to the balloon glow on Friday night, so be prepared for more pictures.  The few here are just the teasers, kind of like the few balloons we saw in Fenton were a tease for the balloon race...  Get excited!!



1 comment:

  1. You're going to the balloon glow without me!?! So weird...hope you get there when they're actually blow up already this year ;)

    ReplyDelete