Monday, October 24, 2011

Portraits in the Park

Yesterday, I took pictures of a wonderful family in Fenton Park.  I haven't shot family portraits in a while, and I'm not very good at posing people... luckily, Karissa is a big Pinterest fan and  already had a sense of the poses she wanted.  

We couldn't have asked for a better day for a portrait session.  It was sunny and cool.  The fall foliage this year is so pretty.  Last year, I think it went from summer straight to winter.  I swear, the leaves changed color and fell in a day.  I'm glad that this year the leaves are taking a bit longer to change color and float to the ground.

All right, enough about the leaves, let's take a look at the photos.  Meet the Miller family:



Oooh look at that cool tree!




A family race.



Ewww, Mom & Dad are kissing, again!






About to jump?


Bonding with Grandma.


Baseball: this is our happily ever after










No comments:

Post a Comment