Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Because I told Emily I would...


     My good friend, Emily, is getting married this coming June.  In March, her maid of honor, Carlie, threw her a bridal shower.  I happened to have my camera with me because I had to shoot an event earlier that day.  I didn't take pictures of her opening presents - well, I did, just not with my camera.  But after the guest left and it was just us bridesmaids (and the bride, of course), we decided to go outside and snap a few pictures.

This is a photo of the five of us (bride in the middle). 
One bridesmaid and the bride's attendant(?) couldn't make it.
We had an awful time with the sun and shadows!


Carlie  &  Emily (Maid of Honor & Bride)

Me & Emily

Emily & Emily
(Emily is actually the best man)

Paula & Emily


Just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment