Thursday, June 21, 2012

Random

This is a pretty random post.  I was in a wedding - gosh, almost 2 weeks ago.  Times flies...  Anyway, I didn't take photos of the wedding, but the day after I took a picture of my bridesmaid bouquet and one of the centerpieces I got to keep.

Here is the bouquet:


This vase (below) was the centerpiece for one of the tables.  Matt's sister made vases for all the tables...she's so talented! This one was one of my favorites:


Ok, so those were the flower pictures.  Now, last weekend, I took a few shots of my aunt's dog, Finn.  I've posted pictures of him before - I think you'll be amazed at how big he's gotten!  He just got a haircut and my aunt wanted some cute pictures of him.  That's kind of hard because he moves so fast!   Here is what I was able to get:






No comments:

Post a Comment