Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Definition Of Cool

Jerry is the best dog in the whole wide world. Ok, I might be a little biased, but he is a great dog. 

Today my mom was cleaning out the desk in the kitchen and found this pair of sunglasses. She asked if I wanted them. I tried them on; they were a little tight on me. I looked down and had a flash of brilliance --- Jerry would look adorable wearing sunglasses. He didn't exactly share my view, but being the great dog that he is, he let me put them on him just long enough for a few snapshots.

I think my favorite is the second picture. I like how he is looking over the glasses at me. He looks cool, and yet is pleading for me to take them off. In the third picture, he got tired of waiting and took of the glasses himself.





No comments:

Post a Comment