Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Walk In The Park

Today was a nice day....the first nice day we've had in a while (that I could actually go out and enjoy), so I decided to take Jerry to the park.
I thought it'd be cute to take pictures of him on the playground, but he wouldn't have it.  He wanted to go for a walk.
Here he is saying...Why are we stopping? Let's go!
He's ignoring me...no pictures, just walk
Oh wait, here is another dog, we should stop and sniff each other...
Ok, back to the walk.
gorgeous day
Jerry is intent on walking.  He's in the zone.
taking a break to people watch
I tried to get a picture of the two of us, but Jerry wasn't having it...(and I had left my tripod in the car)

Can we go back to walking?


Why are we stopping for pictures?
because, Jerry, I'm a photographer, that's what I do...
whew, good work out
but I'm happy


1 comment: